Hi!
Welcome to my Blog, feel free to read my blogs and comment if you want. I hope you'll somehow enjoy it =)
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Sometimes
-Sometimes we worry too much on things we can't control and later ends up being paralyzed and paranoid.
-Sometimes we want to know everything to protect us from future pains and troubles only to realize that such thing is impossible.
-Sometimes we want something to be perfect that we forgot that life is full of uncertainties
-Sometimes we forgot reality by fantasizing too much.
-Sometimes our expectations are too high that we let something good pass by.
-Sometimes we think too much without being aware of how powerful our minds can be that it can be dangerous when use the wrong way.
-Sometimes it's too late before we realized that we have a habit of being a pessimist.
-Sometimes we give too much and expect others to do the same but that's not how it is.
-Sometimes we compare ourselves to others and forget that everyone is different.
-Sometimes we think that physical appearance is everything when the most important is our heart.
-Sometimes we're so focus on how others think of us rather than just being our own true self.
-Sometimes we think that our self worth depends on the numbers of likes, followers and friends on our social media post. This blog post might not get views and likes? cool! like!
-Sometimes we know we're the only one but sometimes we don't know is that there are backups just in case things doesn't go well. Plan B,C & D? maybe more?
-Sometimes we focus so much on wants rather than needs.
-Sometimes we do things we regret. We're humans afterall.
-Sometimes we're afraid to take risks when things can turn out be beautiful or successful.
-Sometimes we overthink, which I think is what I'm doing right now? Am I overthinking that I'm overthinking about this?
-Sometimes what we think is right is not right to others. So not everything I wrote here is right. Right? Right.
Most of the time we waste our time on things that are not important so why are you still reading this?and why am I posting this? just kidding! I got you there right? uhm maybe wrong. oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment