I know life has been really hard recently but I also know that it's a challenge that I've to face, I'm sure that running away from it won't help me overcome this mountain of challenges. But guess what? here I am now standing in front of this huge mountain that is blocking my view on what's ahead but I'll tell you this, I'm prepare to take the risk and start the challenge and march to the unknown adventure that life will offer. Of course it's not like rushing in into a war without even knowing or understanding your enemies, friends, environment and strategies. What's the point of running up the mountain then you accidentally slipped and lost your balance then roll down back again? in the end you'll also get hurt. Or maybe rolling down to the other side of the mountain after you reached the top of it, short cut? yes it can be, but why waste the adventure and going immediately to your destination when you can have a lot to learn on your way down?
What I'm saying? life is full of challenges which would drag us down or up and it's the reality, the question is, are you willing to stand up again when you fall? are you gonna enjoy the adventure and fight for whatever the battle is also if it is something unknown? Just keep on trying and learning because it's part of growing up, remember this "Life is an adventure to live and a battle to fight" so treasure your life but love each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment