I miss my family and my cute niece cayenne because they had been there since the day that I was born, I also don't know why I suddenly miss my favorite mall Greenbelt! I miss Vito Cruz because that's where my college life has been. I also miss my college friends for all the stupid and crazy things we did! I miss P.A.S for where I spent my Kinder to Highschool there and 6 years of being an track and field varsity. I miss O.R.T for spending my freetime doing some workout there like swiming, gym, jogging and Sauna! I miss being an athlete where I learned a lot of things there!
I miss altis, the one that travels with me and give me adrenaline rush especially at night when I'm driving alone! I miss my "BED" specially my blanket because it was so comfortable!! I miss our piano that I always play at night before I sleep! I hate it but I miss cockroaches that I see in our house! I miss Philippines even though sometimes it's dangerous! I miss my church's brothers and sisters because we are helping each other to get closer to God, I miss going to Church to be with God! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment