Today is Friday, yes! no classes for tomorrow and I just feel so exhausted this past few days up to today. so I'm gonna enjoy my weekend resting and if ever I have time I'll do a swimming exercise and a work out in the gym, but of course there would be assignments that need to be done before Monday a six chapter book review..Wow...
So what's for today? I came in early in my first class like I always do, and saw someone who I want to talk to but I can't, maybe because I'm not someone who is good for that person..Here we go again I'm being negative hahaha...Anyway, I just want to write a simple and short blog today because I'm so tired to even think of something that I can discuss in my own opinion. So going back to what happened today, we had a mock defense if I'm not mistaken by the word "mock" and we have many things to revise in our thesis but hopefully we would get it done as early as we can so that we could still fix on some holes that might be a problem in our defense. after the mock defense I ate lunch for about 10 -15min which is hard for me because I ordered 1 and 1/2 cup of rice meal and 1 banana plus 1 chilled taho which I have to bring the banana and the chilled taho to the room because we're late and I'm afraid that a PAASCU observant might be there in the classroom already.
So there, while going home I rode the LRT train because today is Friday that's why I need to left the car for my sister because her class ends later than me and it always happens every MWF, but that's fine with me because she's a girl and she is my sister. going back to the LRT train, the first train was not full and I didn't have the chance to catch up because after I inserted my LRT card the buzzer start to sound already, then I said to myself "what the..." haha then I waited for the next train and it's empty hahaha! Other people are just rushing in to board the train and I even got a seat, everyone got a seat...so I sat down and rest for a while then I noticed almost everyone was just laughing and smiling while catching their breath, then I look straight and smiled also because I'm one of them and I'm happy for them. but I know that my seat will be given to others for sure, because I can't stand the feeling of a girl or old people standing near me while I'm seating on that seat especially in front of me, then the train arrived the next station and 2 lady one looks 40's and one is 20's holding a child then I stood up then offer the seat to the lady who's holding a child. Then I arrive my destination, walk a few meters then I'm home at last! a glass of milk then here I'm blogging. Happy week end guys! =) it seems that my short blog has turned to a long one hahaha! God bless.
again, sorry for my grammar.
ReplyDelete